The vibration amplitude of the hammer mill crusher is too large, mainly due to the following 5 reasons
- 1. The assembly gap of the Hammer mill crusher is too large
- 2. It is related to the radius of the rotor shaft of your hammer mill crusher
- 3. The size of the angular velocity of the rotor shaft
- 4. The quality of the hammer head of the crusher is good or bad
- 5. Uneven force on the rotor shaft
1. The assembly gap of the Hammer mill crusher is too large
Due to long-term operation, the gap between the rotor shaft and the bearing, the inner ring and outer ring of the bearing, the cage and the ball, the outer ring of the bearing and the bearing seat is enlarged, and the gap is large, making the rotor shaft run at a high speed of 970R/MIN. Shake up and down, left and right, so that the whole hammer mill crusher vibrates out of balance.
2. It is related to the radius of the rotor shaft of your hammer pulverizer machine
The size of the radius is mainly caused by the rotor shaft not being straight. Although the radius has an effect on the vibration of the hammer crusher machine, it has little effect. Due to the special working nature of the hammer mill crusher, the materials collide, impact, beat and other methods in the machine to be crushed to achieve the granularity of the physique. As the main stress part of the hammer pulverizer, the rotor shaft is also a more severely damaged part, which is prone to bending of the rotor shaft.
3. The size of the angular velocity of the rotor shaft
Whether the rotor shaft operating angle speed is appropriate or not plays a key role in the smooth operation of the hammer mill machine
. This is because the magnitude of the stress is proportional to the square of the angular velocity. If the angular velocity is too large, the stress on the shaft is also large and the shaft is easily deformed; on the contrary, if the angular velocity is too small, it will affect the production capacity of the hammer pulverizer machine.
4. The quality of the hammer head of the crusher is good or bad
If the quality of the hammer head of the hammer crusher is not good, it will cause uneven structure of the hammer head, uneven strength, different wear and tear, which will easily cause breakage, which will cause the entire equipment to vibrate strongly. Therefore, the quality of the hammer head plays an important role in maintaining a balanced operation of the hammer crusher.
5. Uneven force on the rotor shaft
The uneven force on the rotor shaft is the main reason for the vibration of the hammer mill crusher. Because the material enters the crusher and impacts the rotor along the direction of the rotor rotor, the rotor shaft is not uniformly stressed, which leads to the unbalance of the rotor and causes the phenomenon of machine vibration.