In recent years, with the wide application of various minerals in the field of ultrafine powder applications, the milling industry has become increasingly demanding for non-metallic mineral products.
Especially with higher requirements in terms of product fineness, ultra-fine grinding mills
have gradually become the mainstream of the market.Ultra fine grinding mill
also named ultrafine grinding mill, ultrafine mill, micro powder grinding mill, super fine grinding mill, ultrafine grinder.
Ultrafine grinding mill is used for making 200-3000 mesh non-metallic ore powder, such as calcium carbonate, limestone, calcite, granite, barite, dolomite, talc, gypsum, and etc. more than 200 kinds of materials.
Based on customer feedback, CLIRIK summarized some common problems and solutions.
>>Question:Why the powder output rate of the ultra fine grinding mill has decreased?>>Answer:
1. The operating speed of the ultra fine grinding mill directly affects the powder extraction rate.
When the power of the ultra fine grinding mill is insufficient, the transmission belt is too loose or the wear is severe, the driving shaft speed of the ultra fine grinding mill will be unstable.
When the speed of the driving shaft is low, the powder output rate of the ultra fine grinding mill will be low. .
For this kind of problem, we can solve it by increasing the kinetic energy of the equipment or adjusting the belt.
2. If the blade wear is too severe, the material will not be shoveled well, thus affecting the grinding efficiency.
At the same time, when the wear of the grinding ring of the grinding roller is too severe, it can not play a good grinding effect, resulting in a low powder output rate of the ultra fine grinding mill.
3. If the air volume of the fan of the ultra fine grinding mill is too small, the powder will not be sent out in time, so a large amount of fine powder will stay in the air duct, and the air duct will be blocked for a long time, and then the ultra fine grinding mill will appear.
The powder extraction rate is reduced.
>>Question:How to improve the quality of the materials processed by the ultra fine grinding mill?>>Answer:
1. The particle size of the powdered material cannot exceed the size required by the ultra fine grinding mill.
Once it exceeds, the production particle size of the material will be too coarse. Because the production capacity of the ultra fine grinding mill is limited, it cannot exceed the required particle size.
When the conditions remain the same, the finer the powder material, the finer the particle size of the powder material produced.
2. The hardness of the raw material will also affect the processing quality of the ultra fine grinding mill.
Under other conditions unchanged, if the hardness of the raw material is too large, the particle size of the powder production will become larger, and the quality of the material will become lower.
3. In the production process, if too much material is fed at one time, the material will stay in the ultra fine grinding mill for too little time, resulting in insufficient grinding of the material, so that the particle size of the material will be too coarse and the production quality Also reduced.
Therefore, the feeding of materials should be controlled during the production process, and appropriate feeding should be made according to the performance and model of the pulverizer, so as not to affect the quality of the product.
4. When the speed of the ultra fine grinding mill is too low, its own impact force is also smaller, and the production capacity of the equipment is also reduced.
At the same time, when the equipment speed is too high, the impact force will become larger.
Therefore, in the production process, in order to achieve different production granularities, the speed of the equipment must be adjusted first, so that the required production quality can be achieved.
>>Question: What should I do if the bearings of the ultra fine grinding mill lock up?>>Answer:
1. During the use of the ultra fine grinding mill, if there is no regular lubrication or the method of adding lubricating oil is not correct, there may be fresh fruits that the lubricating oil can not be lubricated, and the phenomenon of the ultra fine grinding mill seizure may occur.
Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention when adding lubricating oil. The lubricating oil should be of good quality and suitable to avoid damage to the bearing.
2. When filling butter on the bearings of the ultra fine grinding mill, you need to open the oil filling holes on the top and bottom of the assembly before adding it, and oiling from the bottom until butter emerges from the oil holes.
And do a good job of sealing the small ultra fine grinding mill.
3. If the sealing device of the ultra fine grinding mill is worn out, dust will easily enter the assembly and cause damage to the bearing.
This is where we need to pay special attention.
When the bearing of the pulverizer is damaged, we need to replace it, and clean the assembly shell, gland, etc., in order to avoid improper installation of the bearing when installing the bearing. When installing the upper and lower glands, apply sealant to the edges of the glands to prevent dust from entering the equipment.
>>Question: What can be done to reasonably extend the use time of the superfine ultra fine grinding mill?>>Answer:
Because the superfine ultra fine grinding mill has many advantages, for example, its own performance is stable and the materials used are good, so the wear in daily use is small, and the use time is much longer than ordinary equipment.
If you want to extend it The service life of the equipment, we can start from the two parts of reducing wear and strengthening maintenance, which can extend the use time to a certain extent.Reduce wear
First of all, pay attention to whether the hardness of the input material meets the production standards, because the hardness of the material will increase the wear rate of the equipment, and then scrap it in advance.
The second is the control of the feeding speed. Feeding too fast or too much will increase the wear of the ultra-fine grinding, and the quality of the finished product cannot be guaranteed, so special attention is required.ultra fine grinding mill maintenance
The pulverizer is widely used in the field of mineral material grinding and processing, and is the main device in the mining and metallurgy, construction, chemical and other industries.
In order to ensure production stability and production efficiency, daily maintenance and maintenance are important tasks.
>>Question:What are the maintenance methods of the ultra fine grinding mill?>>Answer:
1. Regular cleaning of the pulverizer:
The pulverizer will inevitably produce residual materials during the working process, so we must clean up regularly.
When cleaning, the inside and outside of the mechanical parts must be cleaned, the body, the grinding ring, and the grinding roller. , Grinding rings, blades, bearings and other places must be thoroughly inspected.
2. Check the screws of various parts:
Loose screws can easily cause equipment loss.
However, due to the long-term operation of the machine, the screws in various parts of the fuselage are easy to loose and fall.
In order to ensure the safety of the machine, we need to check the screws of the ultra fine grinding mill from time to time.
3. Make daily records of failures:
We need to record the usual failures of the ultra fine grinding mill.
At the same time, we must pay attention to whether the same problem has occurred during each inspection, so as to avoid major problems with the machine.
4. Shut down according to the prescribed procedures:
The shutdown procedure is very important, and it directly affects the life and safety of the equipment.
When we shut down, we must first stop the feed, let the host continue to work, so that the remaining abrasive continues to grind, about one minute later, turn off the host motor and analyzer motor, stop the grinding work, and finally stop the fan motor. In order to blow off the remaining powder.
5. Regular maintenance and maintenance:
We should regularly lubricate the main shaft, grinding roller shaft, reducer, analysis machine and other components.
We must select lubricants in accordance with the instructions, and at the same time, we must regularly replace the necessary parts and wearing parts in accordance with the instructions.
There are still many questions about ultra fine grinding milling machines. CLIRIK will continue to answer you in the following ultra fine grinding mill Q&A. Welcome to continue to pay attention to CLIRIK Machinery
. Or leave a message to tell CLIRIK your problem.
You can leave a message online or contact CLIRIK directly:Email: [email protected]