Raymond mill is currently a popular milling equipment in the powder processing industry. There are different models according to the output. However, whether it is a large Raymond mill or a small Raymond machine, the wear of the grinding roller and grinding ring cannot be avoided. How to replace the grinding roller and grinding ring when it is damaged?
If you want to replace the Raymond mill wearing parts, you first need to remove the worn parts, but this disassembly is also a technical task and requires certain steps, and rash disassembly will definitely not achieve our purpose. Some manufacturers may want to save trouble and ask them to send someone to dismantle after sales, but in general, it takes a certain amount of time for the manufacturer to arrange technicians to the factory. If our rollers and grinding rings are severely worn, the production will not only be low, but Power consumption and labor costs are also very high, so it is beneficial and harmless to figure out how to disassemble the rollers of the Raymond machine.
1. First remove the protective cover, V-belt, flat belt and double pulley on the fast roller shaft on the left side of the Raymond mill;
2. Then remove the gear box and the large and small gears on the right side of the fuselage;
3. Then disassemble the lower rod spring assembly, remove the grinding door, remove the left and right, front and rear patches and the four bearing seat assemblies. At this time, the grinding roller can be gently taken out from the grinding door.
After the Raymond mill grinding wear parts are removed, the installation and disassembly are reversed and the newly purchased grinding roller can be installed smoothly. Clirik produces various types of Raymond mill. If you encounter any problems during the disassembly and installation of the grinding ring, you can call our after-sales service phone for consultation. Our company will arrange professionals to give you one by one explain.
1. Before and after using the new roller grinding device, carefully check whether the connecting bolts and nut plugs are loose;
2. Whether enough lubricating grease is added, etc.;
3. The most important thing to pay attention to in the process of bearing replacement is not to enter sand or other impurities in the bearing, which will affect the normal operation of the bearing, and will also greatly reduce the service life of the grinding roller. This is special Noticeable
4. In addition, when the grinding roller device is used for more than 500 hours and the grinding roller is replaced, the rolling bearings in the roller sleeve must be cleaned, and the damaged parts should be replaced;
5. The refueling tool can be refueled manually or with a butter oiler.