HGM superfine powder grinding mill is one of high efficiency powder processing machines which can be widely used in metallurgy, building materials, chemical industry and mining and so on. HGM superfine powder grinding mill can be used in more than 300 kinds of minerals powder processing, such as: quartz, calcium carbonate, gypsum, kaolin, mica, calcite and so on; the powder fineness made by HGM superfine powder grinding mill can be adjusted between 300-2500 mesh. However, when we processing stone powder by HGM superfine powder grinding mill, there are many problems we will meet, one of most common problems is grinding mill electric machinery damage. There are many reasons can cause the grinding mill electric machinery damage, foe example: grinding mill bearing is short of oil, the bearing is dirty, the bearing is damaged or the motor is overloaded, etc. How to resolve these problems? Clirik want to give you some advises.
Clearing screen defect:
(1) Large vibration of clearing screen or wandering of screen frame. The notice is bolt or wedge.
(2) There are grains of wheat in the sand. The notice is that the air door inside the stone discharge mouth is small, or the inclination angle of the screen surface is not appropriate
(3) the slag is damaged too much. The notice is that the clearance between the installation gear plate and the screen plate is too small, and the screen hole is too large or damaged.
Screw agitator defect:
(1) The superfine powder grinding mill don’t process stone powder in output. Notices include motor steering error, discharge port infarction, agitator blade fragment crack, etc.
(2) The agitator shaft does not rotate. Notices include too much feeding, belt slipping, etc.
Shanghai Clirik is the production base of superfine powder grinding mill, mainly engaged in the manufacturing and sales of all kinds of grinding mills. We usually be called “grinding expert” in the industry. If you want to know more details about our grinding mill, you are welcome to visit our company.