What kind of mill is used for 300 mesh charcoal mill?
Today CLIRIK received several customers from Fujian. These customers came from afar to inspect their important machine for 300 mesh charcoal powder processing project: charcoal mill.
So which machine is the most suitable for 300 mesh charcoal grinding?
The most suitable machine for 300 mesh charcoal grinding mill-CLIRIK HGM80 Ultrafine powder grinding mill
As we know charcoal milling has a high value and is a worthy investment project. So which mill is the most suitable for processing 300 mesh charcoal powder? CLIRIK
senior technical engineer Mr. Yuan recommended the HGM80 ultra fine powder grinding mill
to the customer.
Features of HGM80 pulverizer:
- 1. Wide range of grinding fineness: fine powder from 200 mesh to 2500 mesh can be processed
- 2. Good particle size of the finished product
- 3. High grinding efficiency, energy saving and high efficiency
- 4. Multiple powder collectors can be configured according to requirements: customers can choose different materials to be processed or the same material to process different finenesses according to their own needs. Easy to switch
- 5. Long service life of wearing parts: The selection of wear-resistant parts greatly improves the durability of this mill.
- 6. PLC automatic frequency conversion speed regulating device, efficiently manage the grinding process.
For more information about HGM charcoal grinding mill, welcome to view Ultra Fine Grinding MillFurther Reading
What is charcoal powder?
Charcoal powder is made from crop straw and forest residues, today charcoal powder is used in many fields such as industry, agriculture, medicine and households. Charcoal powder can be used in metallurgy, pharmacy, and soil improvement, and can be used to absorb formaldehyde to remove harmful gases, remove moisture, and deodorize the family.
Eleven uses for charcoal powder
- 1. Mining: Coal-fused cast iron has a fine-grained structure, tight castings and no cracks. Coal-produced cast iron contains fewer impurities and is suitable for the production of high-quality steel. In the production of non-ferrous metals, coal is often used as a surface flux, which not only reduces the loss of molten metal, but also reduces the gas saturation of the molten metal. A large amount of coal is also used in the production of crystalline silicon, but the coal used in the production of crystalline silicon should not contain raw coal heads and excessive ash.
- 2. Chemical industry: all steel products that require high hardness, wear resistance on the surface and good hardness in the center should be carburized. The carbon-containing mixture used for carburizing steel products is called the carburizing agent. Coal is used as raw material, and a certain amount of contact agent is added to make carbonization agent. Coal is the best raw material for making carbon disulfide, and the charcoal used to make carbon disulfide should be hard, large, low in ash and moisture and high in fixed carbon.
- Charcoal powder is also used in medicine, cosmetics, and environmental protection.
- 3. Increase ground temperature: After the charcoal powder is placed on the soil, the black charcoal particles can absorb solar heat, which can increase the soil temperature by several degrees Celsius and promote seed germination. Especially, it can promote the germination of seeds that are not easy to germinate and increase the germination rate.
- 4. Soil improvement: After the charcoal powder is applied to the soil, root bacteria can form on the surface of the charcoal, thus forming a suitable agricultural soil for growing plants, avoiding the so-called "continuous planting obstacle". In addition, charcoal can improve the growth, color, and taste of grains, beans, and vegetables.
- 5. Soil moisture preservation: When the relative humidity is higher than 50%, charcoal can quickly absorb about 20% of the moisture, which can be used to maintain soil moisture. At the same time, it can also improve air permeability and soil drainage, and provide a good living space for microorganisms beneficial to plants.
- 6. As a slow-release agent for pesticides or fertilizers: Use the carbon adsorption capacity to maintain a balance between pesticide and organic fertilizer content. With this balance, the pesticide or fertilizer can be released slowly for a long period of time, and it is not easy to lose with rain.
- 7. Charcoal can also change soil acidity and alkalinity, increase soil carbon dioxide content, absorb harmful minerals in the soil, and improve the vitality of soil microorganisms.
- 8. Charcoal is commonly used as heating, barbecue, and hot pot fuel, especially machine-made charcoal, because it is smokeless, non-toxic, high calories and long burning time, it is more popular.
- 9. There are countless holes in the coal, and these holes have the function of absorbing various substances and releasing adsorbents, so people use them as a dehumidifier. Charcoal bricks have the advantages of low moisture absorption and water absorption, high specific gravity and high calorific value.When wet, charcoal absorbs moisture, and when it dries, it will release the absorbed moisture, thus playing an excellent role in regulating moisture. In addition, charcoal can also remove odors and harmful substances in the room.
- 10. Porous charcoal not only stores the water needed by plant roots, but also improves air permeability and soil drainage, and provides a good living space for beneficial microorganisms for plants. Therefore, mix 5%～10 into the soil of flowers and trees. The charcoal the size of a bean can provide a healthy growth environment for plants. Garden trees have a strong ability to resist pests and diseases. Today's decoration concepts have begun to pay attention to the characteristics of environmental protection, nature, health and humanity. Decorative charcoal uses charcoal pores to absorb harmful substances such as benzene that remains in the air after decoration; in the green decoration of the house, the use of small and small spaces in the pores of porous charcoal, as well as a sprinkling of soil, can generate a lush bonsai; In addition, charcoal can also be placed in a fish tank to absorb impurities in the water.
- 11. Charcoal can also help preserve food, for example, it can be used as a deodorant in the refrigerator.