Till now there are 3 billion waste tyres in the world, each year 1.5 billion tyres may scrap. In China, it produces 65 million waste tyres, and this data is growing fast annually. Such wastes cause serious environment problem in our daily life.
As continuous development of China's automobile industry, and tremendous development of domestic economy, more and more cars come to our families, so far the quantity is about 200 million in China, and it will become larger year by year.
Use of waste tyres
Waste tyres after pyrolysis, we can get metal parts, heavy crude oil, gas and carbon black. Metal and gas can be recycled. Crude oil can be distilled into fuel oil. Carbon black can be further processed into different sizes, and broadly used in rubber and painting industry. The specific usages are as followed:
1.50~200mesh, can be used as fuel in the heating system.
2.200~300mesh, can be pelleted as ball, used as air deodorant, waste water processing, etc.
3.200~800mesh, can be used in Rubber industry, such as cable, rubber products (like mud cushion)...it can improve rubber quality, enhance abrasive resistance and hardness. (Popular)
4.800~1500mesh, high grade carbon, used as N330, N600, can directly sell in the market as active agent. (Popular and high value)
5.1000~2000mesh, higher grade, used in painting industry, in our daily life, the pen ink, print ink, used such powder as raw material. High value.
6.3000~4000mesh, highest grade, used in tyre making as the raw material. Purity should be about 99.99%.
Advantages of Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Carbon Black Processing System
1.The yield is 40% higher than other mills.
2.High utilization rate of Wear material:2-5years.
3.Adjustable particle size:325-3000mesh.
4.High safety and reliability. The design of the mill is rigorous, so no screw loosening to damage the machine.
5.Closed system, so it is the green and ideal equipment for environment protection.
Working Principle of Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Carbon Black Processing System
1. After pyrolysis, CB is a little hot; we put them in a big silo, and let it cool down.
2. Use screw conveyor to send them into magnet separator machine.
3. After removing the iron parts, CB will go into feeding hopper (with cover), CB is very dark and sticky, and we must keep all tubes completely sealed.
4. Use screw feeder to put them into grinder room.
5. With centrifugal force, it will fall down and be grinded roller between roller and ring.
6. Blower produces negative wind, which absorbs the powder and make it go through the classifier
7. Classifier is integrated in the grinder room, it is turning fast, the speed is controllable, so we can select the size we need. The big one will fall down and grind again.
8. 70% powder will go into collector, and the rest will go into filter bag house with airflow.
9. All powder will be discharged from valve and packed into bags
HGM Carbon Black Grinding Mill Introduction
——five models: HGM80, HGM90, HGM100, HGM125and HGM1680L
——finished production fineness: 300 mesh-3000 mesh, 5-74 micron
——the capacity (ton/hour) ranges from 0.5t/h- 45t/h
YGM Carbon Black Raymond Mill
——five models: YGM7815, YGM8314, YGM9517, YGM4121, MTM1600
——finished production fineness: 450 mesh- 500 mesh
——the capacity (ton/hour) ranges from 1t/h- 20/h
Other Carbon Black Powder Grinding Machines We can Supply for You
Carbon Black Grinding Mills Comparison Chart
high power consumption but low capacity. If the output is very fine, the real capacity will be very small, mostly it reduces monthly.
only 50~325mesh, roller and ring will easily wear, as CB is sticky and inform a layer between roller and ring. Not suitable.
better for 50~200mesh powder making, worst for CB, high power consumption, and worst performance. Most clients won’t use ball mill for production.
HGM series micro powder mill
adopts GCr15SiMn for Ring and Roller, which is better than normal 60Si2Mn. So far, it is the most suitable mill for waste tyre pyrolysis carbon black micron powder making.
If you have some questions about our products, please feel free to fill out the form below, and we will contact you within 24 hours.