HGM Ultrafine Grinding Mill is a kind of powder making machine. It through the interaction between the grinding roller and the grinding ring, the material is processed into ultrafine powder. HGM Ultrafine Grinding Mill is designed by CLIRIK Machinery on the basis of multiple innovation and testing.
HGM Ultrafine Grinding Mill mainly apply to the non-inflammable, non-explosive and brittle materials with Moh's hardness under 6, such as calcite, chalk, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, kaolin, talc, mica, feldspar totally more than 100 kinds of materials. The final fineness of the grinding materials can be adjusted between 325 meshes and 2500 mesh (47-5 micron), and the product fineness can reach D97≤5μm.
--Components of HGM Ultrafine Grinding Mill--
1. Large pieces of material are crushed to the required size by the jaw crusher.
2. Crushed material is sent to the storage hopper by elevator.
3. Vibrating feeder send material to the main grinding chamber evenly and continuously for grinding.
4. The ground powder is taken away by the airflow of the fan and classified by the analyzer.
5. The finished product that meets the fineness is collected by the airflow through the pipe, then into the large selection air collecting pipe.
6. The material is discharged through the powder outlet pipe to become the finished powder.
--Wearing Parts of HGM Ultrafine Grinding Mill--
1. HGM Ultrafine Grinding Mill has successfully replaced the jet mill, ball mill etc, simplifty the flow, reduce the production cost and increase the final powder fineness.
2. Wearing parts are made of wear-resistant materials. High utilization rate of Wear material: 2-5years.
3. Integrated design of powder milling and powder selection, with a smaller footprint.
4. Multi-layer grinding ring design for higher grinding efficiency